Lowongan Kerja – PT TK Industrial Indonesia memiliki tanah yang luas, Perusahaan sepatu NIKE ini dapat menampung karyawan dengan kapasitas 15.000 karyawan. Tentunya seluruh tanah tidak akan di bangun pabrik, perusahaan TK Industrial Indonesia juga membangun taman hijau yang dilengkapi pepohonan.
Untuk mewujudkan visi dan misi serta mencapai tujuan perusahaan, maka PT TK Industrial Indonesia sebagai perusahaan produsen sepatu dengan merek NIKE, perusahaan ini kembali membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Taekwang Indonesia membutuhkan sumber daya manusia yang profesional, memiliki kemampuan dan kompetensi sesuai dengan kebutuhan perusahaan. Maka calon pelamar harus memperhatikan dengan baik setiap informasi dari Lowongan Kerja PT TK Industrial Indonesia berikut ini.
LEADER OF TRADING (EXPORT IMPORT)
Job Description :
- Manage and lead Operation Division for arranging cargo shipments deliver in timely manner to fulfill customer’s satisfaction.
- Guide and train staffs for developing skill and knowledge of freight forwarding business.
- Ensure operation division follow Regulations, Procedures and company aim.
- Maintain customers and gain profit margin by good calculation from the shipments arrangement.
- Good collaboration with all division to fulfill customer’s enquiry.
- Good advisor and problem solving for internal and customers for cargo shipment arrangement.
- Give advice or suggestion to Top Management for developing operation division.
- Min. Graduated from Diploma III (Majoring in Economic or Transportation is preferable)
- Must have experience in Export Import min. 5 years in managerial level (Shoe Manufactur or Garment/Textile Preferable)
- Must have good knowledge about rules/regulations about Ocean Export/Import shipments as forwarder business is mandatory.
- Having PPJK, Basic Cargo & others forwarding certificate is preferable.
- Excellent in managerial and leadership skill.
- Having good networking related with forwarder business is a must.
- Good personality, communication and negotiation skill.
- English and computer capability, good calculation and willing to work long hours to complete the jobs.
LEADER OF ACCOUNTING
- Male / Female, Bachelor’s degree (S1) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Min 5 or more years of accounting experience
- One or more years of leadership experience included
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Fluent English, Korean in a business setting, seeking candidate with public accounting experience, supervisory experience, able to meet deadlines, able to handle multiple tasks, and strong analytical skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills &Good presentation skills on accounting principles
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Active English language in Speaking & Writing, Strong Leadership, Good Decision Maker, Hard worker, can lead the team
- Having Experience Knowledge about Taxation in Indonesia (System & Tax Procedure, Regulation), Have a BREVET A/B and C (International Tax)
- Having Experience in ERP Accounting, especially ORACLE, can prepare financial statements including General Journal, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Gain & Loss etc.
- Familiar & Experience in Auditing from Internal & External
- Familiar & Experience in Tax Reporting ( PPh 21/23/25/26/29/4-2 and VAT ) Tax Return and Tax Auditing
- Able to Make Cash Daily Reporting & Report to Bank Indonesia ( RTE etc )
- Good command both spoken & written English
- Honest, loyal, responsible, ambitious and ability to work under pressure
Job Description :
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
LEAN-IE / LCA KARAKURI ENGINEERING
- Conduct cost analysis, time and motion study, feassibility studies, system analysis
- Estabilishes the approved routing data of variable overhead Monitor and provides feedback of operation performance throught perodic report
- Provides support to manufacturing and production colleagues in setting up efectivity studies for product development
- Provides NOS line studies relative to upgrading, replacements and or productivity improvements
- Reviews and studies proposal for the programs to attain work simplification and methods improvements
- Conducts periodic production line audits to verify compliance to set standards
- Process excellence function : coordinate quality objectives, activities, and achievements to resolve production problem, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost
- Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, action and control
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and Responsibilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Had a knowledge about LEAN Six Sigma, 5S, KAIZEN Anylisis, Continues Improvment
- Required language(s): English
- Experienced in this field min 1yr. (Fresh Graduate are welcomed),
- Willing to be placed in Subang
Cara Melamar :
Bagi para Sahabat yang tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja PT TK Industrial Indonesia Terbaru, segera kirimkan berkas lamaran kerja lengkap via email ke alamat dibawah ini :
PT TK Industrial Indonesia
Dusun Belendung II RT/RW 17/06 Desa Belendung
Kec. Cibogo Kab. Subang Prov. Jawa Barat
Besar harapan kami sahabat dapat memiliki pekerjaan yang sesuai dengan minat dan harapan Anda, jika informasi lowongan pekerjaan diatas dan Lowongan Kerja Terbaru terkait lainnya bermanfaat kami mohon dukungan dari Anda untuk dapat menyebarkan informasi lowongan pekerjaan ini melalui tombol MEDIA SOSIAL seperti GOOGLE+, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, dan LINKEDIN yang ada di bawah agar informasi ini tersebar luas dan dapat diketahui oleh orang-orang yang membutuhkan info lowongan pekerjaan.
Salam Info www.LokerLike.ID